Advance Statistical Process Control
₱1,000 – ₱4,000
This course is designed for companies both in the service and manufacturing industries that intend to improve their system of controlling products and processes. This will provide a detailed understanding in implementing and continuously improving the SPC program in their company. Advance SPC is focused on special control charts for short production runs and for detecting small changes, ideal for further reduction of variation in their processes. There will be a combination of theory, practical examples and exercises to help participants understand, implement and improve their processes thru the SPC concepts. This course also covers an explanation of SPC concepts and how statistical procedures shall be developed and improved.
This course is aimed at providing participants with:
- An understanding of the concepts and the role of Advance Statistical Process Control in an effective and efficient Process Control System to control the product characteristics and process parameters and continuously satisfy standards and specifications both for products and systems.
- An understanding of the need for short term and long term process capability analysis.
- An understanding of the importance and role of Statistical Process Control and how variation in the process and product is further reduced.
Who Must Attend
This course is designed for front line managers/engineers who are involved in the development and implementation of Statistical Process Control System including the monitoring of its results.
Total of 24 hours (3 days) of extensive training.
Free computerized Statistical Process Control, Capability & Regression (SPCCR) for Continuous and Attribute Data. Free 2 automated Programs that will dramatically improve your Quality and Productivity of your processes.
- Review of Basic SPC – variation, descriptive statistics, inferential statistics, measure of spread & location, test for normality, confidence interval, stability vs. capability.
- Special Control Charts – CUSUM chart, Exponentially Weighted Moving Average, Median & Range chart among others.
- Analysis & Interpretation – Warning limits vs. action limits, pattern analysis, out of control, Pre-control & Zone Analysis.
- Process Capability – Product and process capability, short & long term capability, process sigma ( Z- scores).
- SPC Implementation & Continual Improvement.
Minimum of 10 participants expected.
Laguna, Los Baños, Your Business Site
Full Payment, Reservation